RAMBLINGS
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Ok. Haven't been blogging for a while.
Is it just me or...?
All along i've been so mighty, so highly about myself.
Could i've been wrong?
I really have no idea.
99% of the time i feel that i'm right.
Seriously.
That's because through experience in life i've come to know so many things.
I've learned alot. Made alot of mistakes. Overcome it all.
I'm just so confident at some things.
Could i've been over-confident?
For me to lose is totally impossible.
Because win is all that is in the mind.
And talking about being right at morals or perspectives
I'd gave a general perspective that many would agree along
or say,
people who understand will agree.
Now being so adapt good at almost anything.
It feels like surpassing God for real.
Who is God exactly to name?
A perfection? Absolute?
Or someone who is satisfied and contented of his perfection in his life?
I believed i've surpassed God.
I've attained all other things i've ever wanted or need.
And truely satisfied.
Delivered at 1:30 PM;
